A great way to support RSPCA QLD is by donating items:
- Purchase - buy items from our Amazon wish list or view example items from the list below to help the animals in our care each day.
- Recycle - donate your unwanted items so they can be recycled and turned into money.
It could be anything from providing toys and food for the variety of animals that stay at our Animal Care Centres, to helping us complete a building project. You can also see examples of what we usually need on a daily basis below.
WILDLIFE & VETERINARY
- 32l Wheelie Bin (Black) for Echidna transport
- $100 to cut leaves for Koalas a day
- Fuel Vouchers for our Wildlife Heroes who rescue and release wildlife
- Fruit & Vegetable vouchers from Coles/ Woolworths ($600 per week)
- New Animal Ambulance vehicle to respond to calls for help ($40,000)
- Infusion pump
- Cordless clippers
- X large crates
- Staff training for emergency medicine
- SLR Camera
- Black Dog Double Ended Leads
- Dog pouches
- Mounted parasites in resin to highlight prevention needs
- iPad Air Wi-Fi +Cellular32GB Silver
- Selection of Plush Toys
- Vet items for vet activity area
- GoPro Hero
- Laser Range Finder. Needed to dart injured animals.
- Cat/possum Traps
- Soft carry boxes for Wildlife
- Wobbler & Genius Kongs. All areas.
- Gardening Equipment (Ride on mowers, lawn trimmers, rakes)
- Industrial Washing Machine