RSPCA Queensland is a non-for-profit charity that receives less than 1% government funding. We rely heavily on the generosity of the community to fund our vital services that creates a better world for all animals who have been lost, injured, abandoned or neglected. Every donation made goes a long way to help the 50,000 animals in our care every year.
How you can donate
How your donations make a difference
With your generous support, RSPCA Queensland can continue to:
- provide essential care for over 50,000 lost, injured, abandoned or abused animals
- rehome 17,887 animals and foster 7,515 animals
- provide specialist care for 21,723 wildlife animals
- respond to over 29,000 animal ambulance jobs
- keep inspectors on the road to investigate over 18,000 cruelty complaints
- provide emergency boarding for 250 animals escaping Domestic Violence
Together, we can continue to fight for all creatures’ great and small.
Make a donation or contact our wonderful Donor Care team (07) 3426 9972.