RSPCA Queensland is a non-for-profit charity that receives less than 4% government funding. We rely heavily on the generosity of the community to fund our vital services that creates a better world for all animals who have been lost, injured, abandoned or neglected. Every donation made goes a long way to help the 56,015 animals in our care every year.
How you can donate
How your donations make a difference
With your generous support, RSPCA Queensland can continue to:
- provide essential care for over 56,000 lost, injured, abandoned or abused animals
- rehome 18,339 animals and foster 7,716 animals
- provide specialist care for 24,958 wildlife animals
- respond to over 31,695 animal ambulance jobs
- keep inspectors on the road to investigate over 17,929 cruelty complaints
Together, we can continue to fight for all creatures’ great and small.
Make a donation or contact our wonderful Donor Care team (07) 3426 9972.