RSPCA Qld will open its first Op Shop in Toowoomba on January 24th 2019. The Op Shop products include high-end fashion brands, women’s, men’s and children’s clothing, homewares and furniture.
The Toowoomba store will compliment the long-standing Toowoomba Animal Care Centre and continue to work closely to help adopt out cats and kittens from within the op shop location. Plus of course, 100% of all profits go to help animals in need. The charity also plans to open 5 more shops in the coming year with the multi-branded structure of op shops, retail, and adoptions.
“Apart from the great selection of clothing , furniture and homewares, we’re really hoping people will come along and check out the cats and kittens we have that are looking for new homes,” said RSPCA Qld spokesperson Michael Beatty. “We have a themed cat enclosure that will allow people to interact closely with the animals and really get to know them.”
“Volunteers are the lifeblood of our organization. Becoming a volunteer is a great way to gain experience, meet new people and help find new homes for the cats and kittens. We currently have over 5,500 volunteers in Queensland and we simply couldn’t operate without them.”
RSPCA Op Shop Information
- Adopt. Shop. Donate. Volunteer.
- Adopt – be a furever home and family for one of our feline friends.
- Shop – shop quality items and high-end fashion, help raise awareness and all funds from your purchase will go to animals in need.
- Donate – donate your clean, good condition, preloved items for resale in our op shops.
- Volunteer – join our team by volunteering in one of our op shops.
RSPCA Op Shop Opening
When: 10am Thursday January 24th. Pls note Mayor Paul Antonio will officially open the store at 3.30pm
Where: 1/900 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba QLD