Whether an animal has been surrendered, neglected, abandoned, lost, is unwanted, sick or injured, our centres throughout Queensland provide all creatures great and small a safe and comfortable place to stay while they receive the care and attention they need, and deserve.
At RSPCA Qld, we have close working relationships with councils, rescue groups and other welfare organisations, which positions us to give even more animals a second chance of finding a forever home, and to re-unite even more lost animals with their owners.
Over the past year, 2,983 devoted volunteers have given 341,690 hours of their time!
- RSPCA Qld cared for 45,043 animals
- 27,246 Wildlife patients statewide
- 4,372 animals were placed in Foster Care
- 15,538 animal welfare complaints were investigated
- 28,177 animals were attended to by our rescue unit