Workplace giving, or payroll giving, is a simple and low-cost way to make donations to RSPCA Qld.
All modern payroll systems can handle Workplace Giving. There are no tax forms to complete and the records you need to keep are straightforward. You won’t need to request receipts to substantiate donation deductions as this should all be recorded on your payslip.
It’s as easy as 1 2 3
1. Ask your employer to enter into a Payroll giving arrangement.
2. Nominate RSPCA Qld as your preferred charity.
3. Complete the necessary forms which will be supplied by your workplace and include the amount you wish to donate fortnightly or monthly.
If your employer doesn’t have a workplace giving program in place, you can be the one to kick-start the program! To find out more, please email us.
Your small change can make big change to the lives of all creatures great and small. Workplace Giving allows employees to make regular donations from their pay to charities that have Deductible Gift Recipient status. Through payroll donations, employees are able to claim an immediate tax deduction.
Employers can also match an employee's contribution. This means employers match any contributions dollar for dollar and sometimes even double donations to help make an even bigger impact!
Why become a workplace giver?
- It’s good for Australian Animals – you can be part of helping save over 51,000 animals every year
- It’s making a tangible difference –20 employees giving just $5 a week annually helps 22 dogs find their forever homes.
- It’s good for employees – you are able to claim any workplace giving donations as an immediate tax deduction and feel good that you’re helping animals in need.
- It’s good for your organisation – Grow your corporate social responsibility, team morale and community engagement.
Want to get started? It’s so easy! Fill out our enquiry form and our Workplace Giving team will be in touch!
RSPCA Queensland recommends the following workplace giving programs if your company doesn’t already have one: