We’re joining Woodridge Scout Group to support people and animals in need.
On Tuesday, November 14th from 9am - 2:30pm our People & Pets - Better Together program will be available with services, advice and items for the local community*
If you're looking for assistance*, we're here to help with:
- Free veterinary health checks (booking required)
- Free vaccinations for dogs (booking required. Unfortunately cat vaccinations are unavailable at this time
- Free microchipping and pet ID tags
- Free flea and worming products for your pets thanks to Elanco
- Free grooming advice
- Free pet banks for dogs and cats (food, collars, harnesses, leads etc.)
- Behaviour and training advice
- Information about upcoming workshops
- Chat to the team about desexing (bookings taken for future date)
RSPCA QLD will not be selling any products or services, and resources are strictly reserved for bookings only.
* Access to veterinary services and supplies are for qualifying candidates including those with a current health care card, pension card or concession card. Please provide your CRN to the friendly team on arrival.
Please ensure your pets are safe on the day by keeping them secure with a lead or carrier.
WHEN: Tuesday, November 14th from 9am - 2:30pm
WHERE: Woodridge Scout Group | 20 Elizabeth St, Woodridge