RSPCA Queensland believe people and pets belong together, so we're here for you. Join us for the RSPCA Community Day on Wednesday, April 26th from 9am to 2pm at the Logan East Community Neighbourhood Centre (LECNA).
If you're looking for assistance*, we're here to help with:
- Free veterinary health checks (booking required)
- Free vaccinations (booking required)
- Free microchipping and pet ID tags
- Free flea, tick and worming products for your pets thanks to our partner, Elanco
- Free grooming advice
- Free pet banks for dogs and cats (food thanks to our partner, ARC, bedding, collars, leads and more)
- Behaviour and training advice
- Information about positive pet ownership
- Chat to the team about de-sexing (bookings taken for future date)
* Access to veterinary services and supplies are for qualifying candidates including those with a current health care card, pension card or concession card. Please provide your CRN to the friendly team on arrival.
Register today: www.eventbrite.com/cc/people-pets-better-together-345319
Please ensure your pets are safe on the day by keeping them secure with a lead or carrier.
WHEN: Wednesday, April 26th | 9am to 2pm
WHERE: Logan East Community Neighbourhood Centre (LECNA) | 55 Cinderella Drive, Springwood QLD