The Operation Wanted desexing campaign is a collaboration between RSPCA Qld, local councils and local veterinarians offering 20% Off desexing by pre-registering with Operation Wanted through the website www.OperationWanted.com.au. The campaign runs from June 1 through to August 31 2022.The advantages to having your pet de-sexed are enormous.
• No risk of unwanted litters
• Reduces desire to roam
• Reduces risk of some cancers
• Reduces other unwanted behaviours such as urine spraying (cats)
• Cheaper Council registration fees
• Allows pets to be healthier and happier