Hi, I’m Perry
Perry here! It's lovely to meet you.
I'm a sweet little man looking for a place to call home.
As a kitten the world is quite exciting - so many things to explore and items to amuse me....I can make a game out of anything I find! I'll tear around doing zoomies, I'll chase toy mice and when I'm all tuckered out, I'll come warm your lap on the couch. Sounds quite the deal, eh?
What's next for me? Finding my 'special someone' is high on the agenda. I picture my purrfect life as a comfortable home with sunny window sills to bask on and soft beds with human pillows to lay against. Very importantly, I see myself living the safe INDOOR lifestyle I deserve, away from speeding cars, rogue dogs, pesky ticks and all the arch enemies of precious little pussy cats like myself.
My adoption price includes:
- A FREE 2kg bag of ROYAL CANIN dry food
- A FREE 2kg bag of CATMATE litter
- My desexing, microchip and vaccinations
Adoption Price: $325
**IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING ME, PLEASE COME DIRECTLY IN TO STORE AT RSPCA OP SHOP - BUNDALL and ENSURE YOU BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- Photo ID
- Rates notice or proof of home ownership
- Rent? Please bring a copy of your rental agreement or proof that you have permission to keep an animal at the property
- Body Corporate? A copy of permission or your by-laws showing that animals are permitted (upon request) needs to be sighted.
- A property check may be required before ADOPTION to ensure the safety and welfare of adoption animals. Rental agreements allowing pets will be required for adoptions into rental properties. Differential pricing may apply.
- The website is live and updates frequently, there is a chance that by the time you have completed the Apply to Adopt form the animal you have an interest in might have been adopted by another party.
- While our shelters are open, not every pet available for adoption will be onsite and available in person. To express your interest, Apply to Adopt online and if it's a perfect match you will be shortlisted and contacted via phone by our Adoption Team to discuss the animal in detail.