What are the benefits?
- The personal satisfaction of helping animals by raising much needed funds
- Creating awareness of upcoming events
- Becoming part of a friendly new community
- Gaining an understanding of RSPCA
- Opportunity to improve interpersonal and teamwork skills
What are the tasks?
- Speaking to members of the public to answer general enquiries
- Setting up and packing away promotional stands
- Customer service
- Cash handling
What skills and characteristics do I need?
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and management skills
- Good understanding of RSPCA’s mission and stance on animal welfare issues
- Be physically fit (able to lift 10kg) and comfortable in a wide variety of outdoor situations
- Bright and fun approach to events
- Commitment and the ability to work independently.
When can I volunteer?
- The position requires the successful applicant to attend casual shifts based on event schedule. There is no weekly commitment.
PLEASE NOTE: As part of volunteering with us you will be required to purchase an RSPCA Volunteer T-shirt for $30. It is also a requirement that before handling animals at the RSPCA you have an up to date Tetanus vaccination.
For further information, please contact our Gladstone Team at email@example.com or APPLY NOW below.
*** Please upload your CV and a link to your Portfolio when applying for this position ***