What to expect
The e-Learning Specialist will work closely with the People Services Department, in the development, implementation, evaluation and ongoing improvement of e-learning resources for RSPCA Qld.
What are the benefits?
- Use your specialist skills and experience to support the RSPCA and animals across Queensland,
- Be part of an incredible team of people “changing lives”.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to design engaging and interactive eLearning courses.
- Design and maintain high quality eLearning assets.
- Liaise directly with clients in the eLearning development process.
- The ideal candidate will have a background in eLearning tools, including:
- Graphic editing and development
- Video production
- Multi-media applications
- Voiceover and sound editing
- Excellent communication and customer service skills,
- Excellent administration, planning and organisation skills,
- Reliability in this role is essential,
- Attention to detail and able to accurately follow instructions,
- Enjoy working in a team environment.
When can I volunteer?
This is a specialist role so there is a high degree of flexibility regarding work completion.
This role is based at our Wacol Animal Care Campus.
For further information, please contact our Brisbane Volunteer Coordinator on 3426 9915 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or APPLY NOW below.