The photo booth will be available from 10am - 1pm, and for $15* you will receive an electronic image and a printed photo. And the best part? 100% of proceeds from photo sales supports RSPCA animals in our care this festive season.
$15 (+ GST & booking fee): 1 x 6x4"printed photo and an electronic version of the same image. The print will be produced onsite instantly, and the digital file will be emailed to you.
- Step 1: Select your photo package quantity
- Step 2: Fill in your personal details and select a photo session time (sessions are set in hour blocks and you may come anytime within your hour)
- Step 3: Complete your order and finalise payment
- Step 4: Bring your booking confirmation (printed or screenshot) to your session
Please note, Santa won't be in attendance due to COVID-19. So, we ask that attendees dress in their most festive gear and bring in any Christmas props they would like to include in their photo.
- You acknowledge that a digital copy of your photo will be sent to your nominated email address direct from the Photo Booth provider Mr & Mrs Booth.
- Pre-payment is mandatory to attending your photo session. No refunds will be given.
- One photo available per pack (i.e. one package includes a print and an electronic version of the same image).
- In the interest of animal welfare and safety, this is a dog-only event. Please keep all dogs restrained at all times, either on a lead or in a crate, unless otherwise approved by an RSPCA staff member or volunteer.
- You know your pets best - if your dog is not social or will be too stressed by coming to a venue with people and other dogs, please consider whether this event is right for you.
- All dogs are to be on lead during their photo session.
- Under no circumstances will you be permitted to take your own photos in the photo booth area.
- Please note if there is already a long line for your hourly block, you may want to take a walk and come back at another time within the hour.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES:
- Your wellbeing is our priority, so physical distancing will be practised during your visit, both in and out of the photo space.
- All attendees will be asked to sanitise their hands upon entry to the photo space, and surfaces will be regularly disinfected.
- Use of shared props will not occur, so please bring your own festive gear if you wish to have this in your photo.
- Attendee details will be kept for 56 days as per government contact tracing requirements.
- If you are feeling unwell, experiencing any flu-like symptoms, have been in contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID-19, or been to a COVID hotspot recently, please contact us to cancel your session