RSPCA Queensland speaks up for those who cannot speak or defend themselves. You can help that voice to be heard.
Together we can make a difference to the welfare of all animals by teaching others to treat them with sympathy, consideration, compassion and respect. The RSPCA speaks up for those who cannot speak or defend themselves. You can help that voice to be heard.
Significant improvements in animal welfare will only occur with a unified and strong voice – so please, show your commitment and become an RSPCA member today. There is a type of membership to suit everyone – whether you are an adult, school child, or senior citizen.
The RSPCA believes that as individuals we must all accept responsibility for animals and their welfare, and as a member of the Society you will also have the power to help end their suffering. Simply fill out the Membership Application Form and send it together with your payment to RSPCA Qld Inc., Locked Bag 3000, Sumner Park BC Qld, 4074.
- Paws for Thought newsletters
- Annual Report
- Special Invitations to RSPCA Forums and Events
To download an adult membership form, please click here.
Sign up today
You can choose from one of the following membership options:
- Family Membership - $100 (One or two adults plus children)
- Individual Adult Member - $45
- Individual Senior Member - $30 (65 years and over)
- Joint Adult Members - $80
- Joint Senior Members - $50 (65 years and over)
- Concession Rate - $30 (Unemployed and student)
- Life Membership - $1,000
- Joint Life Membership - $1,500
- Senior Life/Concession Membership - $285
- Joint Senior Life/Concession Membership - $425
For further information about RSPCA Queensland Membership, please contact us (07) 3426 9967 or click here to send an email.