Team RSPCA will be back again at Noosa Triathlon on 5th November 2017. Swim, bike and run for Team RSPCA in one of the best triathlons of the year.
With over 50,000 animals passing through our QLD shelters each year, Team RSPCA members play an important part in helping change the lives of every animal that arrives into our care. As a team, we are aiming to raise over $40,000 for our animals.
By committing to fundraise just $1,500 for Team RSPCA, you will help us rescue, rehabilitate and rehome thousands of animals every day.
Our Team RSPCA members will receive:
- Access to the exclusive charity check in queue
- Access to the special early charity start wave
- A special Team RSPCA Triathlon suit
- Exclusive fundraising race bib
- Fundraising medal
- Full fundraising guidance, resources and support from RSPCA along the way
- A special pre-race kit full of RSPCA merchandise
- Pre-event team briefing and meet and greet in Noosa the Saturday before the race
- Access to Charity park and Team RSPCA tent along with complimentary breakfast and to relax in post-race