Please support RSPCA Qld by donating pet food to RSPCA Wacol Animal Care Centre.
You can also see other examples of what we usually need on a daily basis below.
WILDLIFE & VETERINARY
- Soft pet crates, sizes; M, L, XL and XXL (used for pelicans)
- $100 to cut leaves for Koalas a day
- Fuel Vouchers for our Wildlife Heroes who rescue and release wildlife
- Fruit & Vegetable vouchers from Coles/ Woolworths ($600 per week)
- New Animal Ambulance vehicle to respond to calls for help ($40,000)
- Infusion pump
- Cordless clippers
- X large crates
- Staff training for emergency medicine
- Reusable lids for tin pet food
- SLR Camera
- Black Dog Double Ended Leads
- Dog pouches
- Mounted parasites in resin to highlight prevention needs
- iPad Air Wi-Fi +Cellular32GB Silver
- Selection of Plush Toys
- Vet items for vet activity area
- GoPro Hero
- Laser Range Finder. Needed to dart injured animals.
- Cat/possum Traps
- Soft carry boxes for Wildlife
- Wobbler & Genius Kongs. All areas.
- Gardening Equipment (Ride on mowers, lawn trimmers, rakes)
- Industrial Washing Machine