RSPCA Queensland is supporting people in need at Redcliffe Breakfast Club, on Friday, 9th December at 8.30am until 2pm.
RSPCA Queensland believes people and pets are better together and will be helping support the local community with their pets by offering the following on the day.
- Free veterinary health checks and vaccinations (bookings are required prior to the event and will open closer to the event date, click here)*
- Free microchipping and pet ID tags
- Free flea and worming products for your pets thanks to our partner Elanco
- Free grooming advice
- Free pet banks for dogs and cats (food, bedding, collars, leads etc.)
- Behaviour and training advice
- Information about positive pet ownership
- Chat to the team about desexing (bookings can be taken for a later date)
* Access to veterinary services and supplies are for qualifying candidates including those with a current health care card, pension card or concession card. Please provide your CRN to the friendly team on arrival.
Join us and chat to the RSPCA team about all of your pet care and advice needs so you can be the best pet-parent to your beloved animals.
Your pets are welcome, so please bring your dog or cat along (just make sure they’re on a lead or secure in a cat carrier).
WHEN: Friday, December 9th at 8.30am until 2pm
WHERE: Redcliffe Breakfast Club. Pensioners Hall Cnr Portwood St and, Oxley Ave, Redcliffe QLD 4020
WHO: Community Day at Redcliffe Breakfast Club