We’re joining the Caboolture Neighbourhood Centre to support people and animals in need.
On Thursday, April 13th from 9am to 2pm our People & Pets - Better Together program will be available with services, advice and items for the local community*
If you're looking for assistance*, we're here to help with:
- Free veterinary health checks (booking required)
- Free vaccinations (booking required
- Free microchipping and pet ID tags
- Free flea, tick and worming products for your pets thanks to our partner, Elanco
- Responsible pet ownership online course
- Free pet banks for dogs and cats (food, bedding, collars, leads etc.)
- Behaviour and training advice
- Information about positive pet ownership
- Chat to the team about de-sexing (register your interest)
* Access to veterinary services and supplies are for qualifying candidates including those with a current health care card, pension card or concession card. Please provide your CRN to the friendly team on arrival.
Book your spot today: https://www.eventbrite.com/cc/people-pets-better-together-345319
Please ensure your pets are safe on the day by keeping them secure with a lead or carrier.
WHEN: Thursday 13th April | 9am - 2pm
WHERE: Caboolture Neighbourhood Centre | 9 George St, Caboolture
There's plenty of fun to be had thanks to the Caboolture Neighbourhood Centre with family friendly activities, raffles, karaoke and more!