Hi, I’m Paddington
Howdy! My name is Paddington, and I can sense you're in need of a feline companion. It just so happens, I am a feline AND I too am in need of a companion...of the human variety. Purrhaps, its fate!
Just like the bear I'm named after, I too am soft, cuddly, and will probably steal your heart. Like what you're hearing..??
I like to spend my days lazing on the couch, checking out birds through a sunny window, or simply watching my human do the chores. I'll help by keeping the clean washing pile warm!!!!!
If you're 'the one' for me, please promise to keep me well fed and cared for, loved unconditionally, pampered a little and of course, allow me the safe INDOOR lifestyle I need to live a long and healthy life. Thanks in advance xx
I'm desexed, microchipped and up to date with all my treatments, which means I'm all ready to head home with you. So come into Lawnton Op Shop today so we can start our new lives together.
My adoption fee is $185
**IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ADOPTING ME, PLEASE COME DIRECTLY IN TO STORE TO LAWNTON OP SHOP AND ENSURE YOU BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- Photo ID
- Rates notice or proof of home ownership
- Rent? Please bring a copy of your rental agreement or proof that you have permission to keep an animal at the property
- Body Corporate? A copy of permission or your by-laws showing that animals are permitted (upon request) needs to be sighted.
- A property check may be required before ADOPTION to ensure the safety and welfare of adoption animals. Rental agreements allowing pets will be required for adoptions into rental properties. Differential pricing may apply.
- The website is live and updates frequently, there is a chance that by the time you have completed the Apply to Adopt form the animal you have an interest in might have been adopted by another party.
- While our shelters are open, not every pet available for adoption will be onsite and available in person. To express your interest, Apply to Adopt online and if it's a perfect match you will be shortlisted and contacted via phone by our Adoption Team to discuss the animal in detail.