Hi, I’m Flash
These gorgeous pups are a cattle dog mix & will most likely end up as medium sized dogs. A crucial part of your puppy's upbringing is socialisation: creating positive experiences for them with other dogs, people, environments & situations. The more time you invest into your puppy, the stronger your bond with them will be & there will be less chance of behavioral issues arising in the future.
A few things to consider before welcoming a puppy into your life:
Puppies are trying to figure out how the human world works & they need guidance with this. Slow, positive introductions to new experiences can help build confident, resilient pups. It is very important to reward the behaviours that you like as these behaviours will then get repeated by the puppy as they seek out reinforcement. Praise, food, toys & play are great positive reinforcers.
Puppies CHEW... ALOT!! Be mindful of providing lots of suitable things the chew on & manage your environment so that they cannot chew on things they are not supposed to. Puppy pens & crates are invaluable when it comes to controlling what puppies can have access to. They also give puppies a safe space to eat, rest & play.
Puppies need months of guidance for toilet training - it won't happen in 1 day. Repetition & consistency are key when it comes to raising happy, healthy pups with nice manners. Never punish your puppy for going in the wrong place -reward them for going in the right place.
Puppies are busy, curious, energetic, love to chew on things & require a lot of time & effort put into helping them thrive in a human world. Children must be taught the correct way to behave around puppies & be reminded that they are not toys. Interactions between young kids & puppies should always be supervised.
Quality sleep is vital for puppies & they also require a high-quality diet for optimum development.
Their adoption price includes:
- A FREE 4kg bag of ROYAL CANIN dry food
- They are desexed, microchipped and vaccinated.
Adoption Price: $625.00
Please fill out an adoption application today!
- A property check may be required before ADOPTION to ensure the safety and welfare of adoption animals. Rental agreements allowing pets will be required for adoptions into rental properties. Differential pricing may apply.
- The website is live and updates frequently, there is a chance that by the time you have completed the Apply to Adopt form the animal you have an interest in might have been adopted by another party.
- While our shelters are open, not every pet available for adoption will be onsite and available in person. To express your interest, Apply to Adopt online and if it's a perfect match you will be shortlisted and contacted via phone by our Adoption Team to discuss the animal in detail.