Hi, I’m Doug
Hi there my name is Doug,
I am a loving, gentle, sweet ,happy older boy.
I am always happy to see everyone and my tail never stops wagging.
I am a very laid back boy who is open to the right family. I must have minimum 6ft colourbond fencing to keep me safe as I have previously liked to explore outside my yard. I would benefit from someone being home with me more often than not.
I have always lived outside as I was on a property so if you would like me to come indoors I will need to be slowly introduced into your home.
I would be very happy to go home with another dog as I am very social but I must meet them before being adopted. I have previously lived with other dogs.
My adoption price includes:
- A FREE 4kg bag of ROYAL CANIN dry food
- My desexing, microchip and vaccinations
Adoption Price: $245
If you think I might be the perfect fit for your family, please fill out an adoption application today! www.rspcaqld.org.au/apply-to-adopt
- A property check may be required before ADOPTION to ensure the safety and welfare of adoption animals. Rental agreements allowing pets will be required for adoptions into rental properties. Differential pricing may apply.
- The website is live and updates frequently, there is a chance that by the time you have completed the Apply to Adopt form the animal you have an interest in might have been adopted by another party.
- While our shelters are open, not every pet available for adoption will be onsite and available in person. To express your interest, Apply to Adopt online and if it's a perfect match you will be shortlisted and contacted via phone by our Adoption Team to discuss the animal in detail.