Hi, I’m Eliza
Hi Eliza here,
I am a ridiculously attractive,socially awkward girl looking for a very special and understanding owner to take care of my needs.
I must be honest,I am easily spooked and get very worried when I need to be handled. Like ewwww why do humans want to touch and cuddle all the time???? I need to be prepared for that man!
But don't be put off, because if you are very patient and give me some time to find my comfy safe spots to relax, I actually enjoy nice little cheek scratches and a gentle pat and will lay up behind you on the couch while you watch your favourite show, I also can become quite smoochy once I get used to my new humans.
I love playing too, if someone brings that wand toy out, I am completely captivated, I also love it if you roll around little balls for me to chase..It also helps with keeping my weight down- Ummm about that...It is true that I am obsessed with food and I must say I have had to be on a special diet. I find using slow feeders or feeding towers to be really beneficial with that as it helps me not gorge my food too much.
Hold on, wait! If the above isn't a selling point, I would like you to know that I LOVE OTHER CATS in fact I never judge other cats at all. I will be the best friend to them....and their dinner...But wait don't go, you can chat to my foster carer about how to manage that if you want to give me a go...Please give me a go...Did I mention I am silky soft and ridiculously good-looking?
My adoption price includes:
- A FREE 2kg bag of ROYAL CANIN dry food
- A FREE 2kg bag of CATMATE litter
- My desexing, microchip and vaccinations
Adoption Price: $185
If you think I might be the perfect fit for your family, please fill out an adoption application today! www.rspcaqld.org.au/apply-to-adopt
- A property check may be required before ADOPTION to ensure the safety and welfare of adoption animals. Rental agreements allowing pets will be required for adoptions into rental properties. Differential pricing may apply.
- The website is live and updates frequently, there is a chance that by the time you have completed the Apply to Adopt form the animal you have an interest in might have been adopted by another party.
- While our shelters are open, not every pet available for adoption will be onsite and available in person. To express your interest, Apply to Adopt online and if it's a perfect match you will be shortlisted and contacted via phone by our Adoption Team to discuss the animal in detail.