Hi, I’m Birch
My Name is Bing!
I have a super playful and VERY affectionate nature! Our personalities shine so bright that you will never not smile or giggle while you are around us! We have been in care now for 4 month.
My brother Bandit and I have come in to care together and we're both have FIV.
The team would love for us to be homed together but here is some information about us.
We have been diagnosed with FIV (Feline Immunodeficiency Virus) and require a very special home that is going to make sure I am not put at risk so I can live a long happy life and not risk the safety of other cats.
My new adopter MUST;
- Have no other cats in the household OR only house with another cat that has an FIV positive status.
- Agree to always keep the cat indoors or in a secure enclosure, such as a Catmax.
- Understand that FIV is transmissible to other cats.
- Allowing the animal to roam will not only put their health and wellbeing at risk but also other non infected cats that may come in contact with them.
- Have a property check prior to adopting
We recommend having a chat to your local vet about FIV to make sure you fully understand the virus.
If you think you can give me that super special home, please apply to adopt today!
My adoption fee is $85
This includes me, my desexing, microchip and health check and makes sure I'm up to date with vaccinations, worming and flea treatments!
If you think I might be the perfect fit for your family, please fill out an adoption application today!
Copy the link to view my RSPCA QLD profile!
- A property check may be required before ADOPTION to ensure the safety and welfare of adoption animals. Rental agreements allowing pets will be required for adoptions into rental properties. Differential pricing may apply.
- The website is live and updates frequently, there is a chance that by the time you have completed the Apply to Adopt form the animal you have an interest in might have been adopted by another party.
- While our shelters are open, not every pet available for adoption will be onsite and available in person. To express your interest, Apply to Adopt online and if it's a perfect match you will be shortlisted and contacted via phone by our Adoption Team to discuss the animal in detail.