Hi, I’m Mia
Hello to all, my name is Mia.
* I am an active puppy who needs a family who will love me forever. I am a very sweet and affectionate girl who loves toys and loves playing tug.
* family with older kids would be perfect as I can still be a bit bouncy and forget how big I am (My family here at the shelter tell me I'm not
a Chihuahua. If you have other dogs at home please ring the shelter to organise a meet and greet. I am best suited to a social male canine companion.
* I need to practice my manners and walking on a lead nicely, the added bonus is that we get to spend more time together bonding as a family! My adoption fee includes me, my desexing, microchip and health check and I'm up to date with vaccinations, worming and flea treatments!
- A property check may be required before ADOPTION to ensure the safety and welfare of adoption animals. Rental agreements allowing pets will be required for adoptions into rental properties. Differential pricing may apply.
- The website is live and updates frequently, there is a chance that by the time you have completed the Apply to Adopt form the animal you have an interest in might have been adopted by another party.
- While our shelters are open, not every pet available for adoption will be onsite and available in person. To express your interest, Apply to Adopt online and if it's a perfect match you will be shortlisted and contacted via phone by our Adoption Team to discuss the animal in detail.