Hi, I’m Claudia
Hello, my name is Claudia and I'm here looking for my new forever home that's big enough for my sister Celia to come too.
* We were both very shy when we first came into care and it took lots of love and cuddles for us to come out of our shells. You see we hadn't really been loved before, so it was all new to us, but now we really enjoy being with people.
* We have both come on leaps and bounds and will happily cuddle into you for pats now, however we can still be unsure at times. Due to this, we would need to find a nice calm, older household to help us feel comfortable in our new home, so no young kiddies for us.
* We would be more than happy to live with another cat, but as long as we find a home together, we will be happy girls. Celia is a bit more confident than me, but I really need my sister for company, she's my rock!
* We have come to get used to the good life - tasty food, a nice comfy bed and being warm and dry, so we would need to be inside only cats. A good spot by the window would be purrfect though, so we can watch the birdies and pretend to be fearless hunters...
We are both ready to go, so if you have room in your heart and home for 2 little cuties, then come and meet us today.
- A property check may be required before ADOPTION to ensure the safety and welfare of adoption animals. Rental agreements allowing pets will be required for adoptions into rental properties. Differential pricing may apply.
- This website is live and updates frequently, there is a chance that by the time you arrive at our location the animal you have an interest in might have been adopted by another party. We unfortunately can not put animals on hold over the phone.