Hi, I’m Bella
Beautiful Bella is a big smoocher, who is always wanting a good pat or cuddle so would make a lovely companion dog for someone.
* She can get quite worried in new environments, so her new owners will need to desensitise her to the big wide world at her own pace. She loves food, so this will aid in training and helping her to settle.
* Kids (and other dogs) are a bit too frightening for Bella, but she can go to a home with calm older teens following a meet at the shelter, however she will need to be your one and only doggy friend at home.
* Bella is used to being allowed inside so will need to find a new home where she is welcome to come in and spend time with the family.
* She's got a lot of love to give and is looking for a lifelong companion to guide her.
- A property check may be required before ADOPTION to ensure the safety and welfare of adoption animals. Rental agreements allowing pets will be required for adoptions into rental properties. Differential pricing may apply.
- This website is live and updates frequently, there is a chance that by the time you arrive at our location the animal you have an interest in might have been adopted by another party. We unfortunately can not put animals on hold over the phone.