Our corporate volunteering progran will begin soon at our new Animal Care Campus at Wacol. Our corporate volunteers are placed according to the priority needs of the organisation and the skills and interests of the group we have working with us.
The RSPCA volunteer program matches volunteers with tasks that best suit their skills and interests. The projects that our corporate volunteers carry out in the centre are both vital and varied, with opportunities for volunteers existing in all areas of operation.
The RSPCA is proud and confident that the corporate volunteer program offers a rewarding experience to both the individual and the organisation in which they work.
What you need to do:
- Register your interest with our team by emailing us.
- Obtain your supervisor and/or manager's approval.
- Organise a group of 1 to 12 interested colleagues to be involved in a Corporate Volunteer Day at the Animal Care Campus, Wacol.
- Read and sign the Corporate Volunteer Day Agreement that is forwarded to you.
- Bring the signed agreements with you to your volunteer day.
- Most importantly, enjoy your experience with us!